General FaIRGround Rules
All Horses must remain on the west side of fairgrounds, with the exception of pony rides!!
1. The rules and regulations of this fair and livestock show are made by a board of directors. The board of directors reserves the right to add to these rules to protect exhibitors, if necessary.
2. All OWNERS of livestock or others having same in charge shall care for, guard, protect and preserve the same as the Lonoke County Fair and Livestock Show Association does not undertake to do so and it shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or the owners thereof.
3. The Lonoke County Fair and Livestock Show will be held at the Fair Grounds in Lonoke on Sept.17-24, 2011
4. All livestock must pre-register by Sept. 5
5. The decision of the judges shall be final and no appeal will be considered.
6. Judging will be done in the order listed in the scheduled event
7. Premiums will be paid on the point basis. The total number of points awarded in all departments will be divided into the total sum allocated to the county to determine the amount of money to be paid on each point. This amount, multiplied by the number of points awarded to a particular animal, is the premium which will be paid. Not less than 25% of state money must be used for paying premiums to winners in the junior livestock division.
8. All exhibits must remain in place during the county fair. Early departure will cause forfeiture of prize money.
9. Check out time for livestock is Saturday, Sept. 24 At 9:pm
10. Educational exhibitors must pick up items Sunday, Sept. 25, From 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
11. No spaces will be provided nor entries accepted for items not listed in the catalog.
12. NO DOGS on fairgrounds except Saturday during the Pet Show from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. NO DOGS in livestock barn at any time.
13. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES will NOT be tolerated on the fair or rodeo grounds under any circumstances. Violators are subject to prosecution
14. NO SMOKING in barns or buildings at any time.
15. If you are going to another show and need to leave before the designated check-out time, you MUST notify the superintendent when you check in.